In the age of high-profile data breaches, businesses are becoming increasingly concerned about their networks being targeted and are placing greater emphasis on incident response, detection, and remediation efforts to protect high-value information. However, even sophisticated security strategies will be ineffective if people, processes, and technology aren’t tested often to identify and remediate vulnerabilities. Knowing of your threat landscape is one of the greatest steps you can take toward improving your security posture.
Critical Path Security penetration testing solutions help organizations address this challenge by performing checks and scans on all applications, systems, or websites to identify potential security gaps. We apply the same techniques that can be used by an attacker, all conducted within a controlled and safe environment. By attempting to breach your company’s security infrastructure and exploit vulnerabilities, we expose critical liabilities that your company faces from the perspective of a motivated attacker.
- Network Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Physical Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Internet of Things
Why Penetration Testing?
- Manage your threat landscape: Intelligently manage potential security risks and vulnerabilities
- Contain costs: Avoid excessive costs and lost productivity associated with network downtime
- Maintain compliance: Avoid costly penalties and fines associated with non-compliance
- Shorten remediation: Trust is important for employees, suppliers, and customers
- Uphold positive brand image: Trust through action, for employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Retain customer loyalty: Avoid erosion of customer confidence and loyalty.