Irrespective of size, all businesses must conform with governmental regulations for the collection and storage of customer data and other sensitive information. Additionally, these rules are tied to the industry segments in which the organizations serve. If companies do not adhere to these regulatory guidelines, they can be subjected to excessive fines and other punitive actions.
Critical Path Security helps take the worry out of compliance by eliminating the mystique and providing visibility into what happens with their systems and data. Our solutions establish baseline activities to help companies ensure all obligations are current and supporting documentation is properly formatted and executed, and on file for future reference.
- SEC Cybersecurity Readiness Audits
- PCI DSS
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Service Organization Control (SOC) Reporting
- DFARS Regulatory Security Audit
Why Compliance Audits?
- Increase visibility: Identify, understand, and address information security risks.
- Improved security posture: Agile, proactive security strategies to protect your infrastructure, systems, and data; respond to threats; and leverage experience and learning for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance: Become compliant with data security regulations and standards.
- Retain executive confidence: Answer the questions your CEO and Board should be asking before, during, and after a cyber-attack.