Information Security Analyst
Ensure operational efficiency of all Critical Path Security Client locations by providing first point-of-contact support for all computing hardware, software, and Business Unit ERP applications.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Respond to phone calls, email or web tickets; resolves issues and supports all existing computer systems.
- Coordinates with support partners to ensure that problems are resolved promptly and effectively by accurately escalating incidents to correct next-level support when appropriate.
- Utilizes an established ticketing system to maintain documentation and work history of open incidents throughout the ticket life cycle.
- Troubleshoots printers, passwords, email, Standard Windows Applications, internet access, network connectivity issues, etc.
- Provides after hours on-call support based on an established rotating schedule.
- Participates in QA and UAT testing. May provide training to user base on new or revised functionality.
Nature and Scope
Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Currently pursuing an associate’s or bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated superior academic performance and strong analytical skills.
- Solid track record of results-oriented leadership.
- General knowledge or understanding of security-best practices and procedures.
- Familiarity or understanding of networking and information systems or technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Products.
- Superior verbal, written, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org